Past Shows and commentary at BLOG ARCHIVES.
Bill Meyer’s Facebook page: Facebook.com/BillMeyerShow
Follow Bill on Twitter: @BillMeyerShow
ALL PODCASTS (last 90 days) on BillMeyerShow.Com
Bill’s Guests For: Friday, February 24, 2017:
6:35: Dave Ray, Communications Director for the Federation for American Immigration Reform joins the show, by phone to talk about this year’s “Hold Their Feet To The Fire,” event taking place in Washington D.C.
7:15: Ashley McGuire, journalist, and author of the new book: “Sex Scandal: The Drive to Abolish Male and Female” chats with Bill. So. Is there a war going on to eliminate the “sexes?” Ashley McGuire says yes. In her book she says that our culture, our laws are endorsing a world view of craziness. For example, we’re told:
- Boys who think they’re girls (and who could change their minds tomorrow) should be allowed to participate in girls’ sports—and shower in their locker rooms
- Expectant mothers are now “birthing individuals”
- Coed college dorm rooms and bathrooms are great, but single-sex clubs are a campus danger
- It’s horrible for stores to have separate boys and girls clothing departments
- It would be a great idea for our military to lower physical standards and push young women and mothers into combat roles in the military.
8:10: Steve Ware, a Champion Shooter from Josephine County joins Bill, live in studio. To talk about shooting sports in Southern Oregon, and maybe a bit of politics.
If you’d like more information you can visit the Josephine County Sportsman’s Association webpage. If you have more questions for Steve, give him a ring at: 541-660-8852.
INTERESTING FACTOID FROM PEW RESEARCH
Their recent polling indicates If there’s a disagreement between Trump and the GOP in Congress, most right-leaning folks will believe Trump. I think this says more about how the GOP in DC has squandered what little credibility they might have had.
Bill’s Guests For: Thursday, February 23, 2017:
6:35: Rachel Alexander, Senior Editor at TheStream.org, joins the show. Well, is President Trump’s assertion that large scale immigration in Sweden not working, correct? The Stream’s Rachel Alexander says, “yes.” Rachel will tell you why she believes so.
Check out more from Rachel at: TheStream.org.
7:10: Captain Bill Simpson, retired U.S. Merchant Marine officer, survivalist and emergency preparedness expert talks with Bill. Also an expert on living off the grid, Capt. Simpson will tell you about why a war on cash in the U.S. might be about to touch off.
See more at: MyOutdoorBuddy.com.
8:20: State Senator Alan DeBoer, checks in from Salem to bring to you the latest goings-on in the Legislature.
8:35: Eric Wood & Mandy Shelton of Bonaventure Retirement Living join Bill, in studio for today’s “Whose Business Is It Anyway?” segment. Bonaventure has just what you need to live the good life after a life of toil.
- Bonaventure realizes that retirement living is a want, and not a need.
- The independent side is all about staying engaged and active.
- Bonaventure will have 2 full-time, and 1 part-time activity directors.
- They have activities 7 days a week.
- There will be field trips to nearly anywhere within driving distance. The Coast, Crater Lake, Seven Feathers and more.
- Privacy for independent residents.
- Get ready for restaurant style dining.
- Bonaventure also has a Fitness Center, Movie Theater, Café, Transportation and a full-time Salon.
- Finally, there are no utility bills. All expenses are included.
Check out more at: BonaventureSenior.com
THE GARAGE DOOR IS IN!!
Nick and Jed dropped by and installed our new garage door from American Industrial Door. Wow…what a difference!
a big improvement from the old one below. We also really like the additional natural light in the garage from the new, larger windows.
Bill’s Guests For: Wednesday, February 22, 2017:
7:40: Lt. Justin Ivens with the Medford Police Department joins Bill, live in studio for the Southern Oregon Crimestoppers’ Case of The Week.
8:45: Emily Wylde & Bob Bauer from Living Opportunities here in Medford, join Bill in studio for today’s “Whose Business Is It Anyway,” segment.
Bill’s Guests For: Tuesday, February 21, 2017:
8:10: Ed AKA “Mr. X,” crack researcher and expert on all things that the Gang Green Mafia is up to. Now we discuss the proposed jet boat ban on sections of the Rogue. Here’s how to comment:
By mail: June LeTarte, Rules Coordinator
435 Commercial St, NE Salem, OR. 97309
Or, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are accepted no later than March 31st!